– The founder of Psychology of Happiness where happiness is the purpose of life.
– I graduated as a Social and Political Psychologist from the Ural State University in Russia (2004).
– I received a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology in 2005.
– Within the last 15 years, I’ve been studying different methods of psychology including
– Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), in simple words – this is about our behavior patterns, thinking errors, false logic, and belief system. The ability to reprogram our brain for success and happiness.
– For 3 years, I’ve been studying Family Psychology and Family Constellations
– Two years ago, I graduated from the Initiation Institute of Male and Female Maturity, which studies relationships: family relationships and romantic relationships.
– I specialize in childhood trauma, marriage counseling, all types of addictions (including overweight problems)
– I also specialize in a romantic relationship (finding a partner, unrequited love and toxic relationships) and family relationships (with parents, kids and relatives)