What are Drawing Marathons?
Drawing marathons consist of psychological online workshops that take place 7 days in a row on Facebook.
The first 2 days are absolutely free for everyone!
Each drawing marathon is dedicated to one narrowly-focused topic, which is deeply studied for 7 days. Drawing marathons are considered one of the safest forms of therapeutical work that can create miracles. During the drawing marathons, people are able to release negative feelings and emotions that they have carried inside themselves for years as a heavy burden.
Why Drawing Marathons are So Effective
The healing process takes place on several levels at once:
1. Mobility – you are drawing a picture physically using the tools that you pick: Coloring pencils, paintbrushes, magic markers, etc.
2. Memory – while drawing, you are immersing yourself in a light trance mode, the time pauses, and, very often, your significant memories and feelings that were previously hidden from you begin to release into your memory. Those memories help you to understand yourself deeper and heal yourself better.
3. Vision – when you are drawing, you are not just creating a picture, you are creating a story of your life. It is like you are watching a movie that leaves a deep imprint in your psyche. That makes the healing process quick and effective.
4. Emotions – during the drawing, you are immersed in an invisible field of feelings and emotions, you are living through every element of your picture.
5. Awareness – as the result of my feedback and decoding of your picture, you begin to understand the meaning of your picture. Therefore, you can deeply connect with your Inner Self, overcome your fears and anxieties, and find your inner strengths, and divine power within yourself.
People say that drawing marathons bring miraculous results.
The healing process goes smoothly and most participants can experience the changes in real-life instantly!
What the Participants in the Past Marathons Have Said:
1. I became much calmer.
2. My husband stopped annoying me, I don’t even remember why I was so angry with him.
3. I began to sleep better and fall asleep faster.
4. I lost 6 lbs during my first marathon. It’s better than any diet or exercise.
5. My relationship with my adult daughter improved so much! She calls me more often and tells me that she loves me.
6. I was able to fix my financial situation and get a promotion at work that I had been wanting for 2 years.
7. The headache that I had been suffering from for the last 20 years disappeared. I’ve never felt so good in my life!
How the Drawing Marathons Work
1. You need to have a Facebook account.
2. Go to this page www.facebook.com/esemenek and click “Like” to receive notifications about new posts. I also advise you to click the “Follow” button and select “See First”, so you won’t miss anything.
3. On the first day of the marathon, go to the same Facebook Page and read the first exercise. Every day, you will be asked to draw a picture on a specific theme (for instance, draw a flower). You will also read a short paragraph regarding the symbolic meaning of that image (for example, a rose is the symbol of femininity).
a) First, draw one or multiple pictures (one is the minimum, there is no maximum)
b) Second, attach the photo of your latest picture to the comments section of the post.
Important: In order to get the best result, it is recommended to complete each exercise within 24 hours once it has been posted on Facebook! On average, each task takes only 5-15 minutes, but you will enjoy the benefits for the rest of your life!
4. Come back the next day and read my feedback under your picture. In my feedback, I will help you to decode your drawing, and might give you some suggestions on how you can enhance your photo to deepen your healing process!
5. Follow the instructions (if any) in my feedback and then read and perform the next exercise. Remember, every day you will be asked to draw a NEW picture on the specific theme.
How to Register for the Full 7 Days
The first 2 days of the marathon are free, and there is a fee for the remaining 5 days. If you have not made your payment, then I will not write my feedback and decode your drawings. Drawings of unpaid participants will be deleted. To prevent this from happening, it is very important to make your payment before 9:00 am PST (Los Angeles time) of the 3rd day of the marathon!
The Total Price is $55
Pay BEFORE the 1st day of the marathon to receive a $10 discount!
The discount price is $45
Click the button below to pay with PayPal or with Debit or Credit Card!
ATTENTION: If your Facebook name is different from the name of the payer, be sure to notify me about it or you might be deleted from the group.
Have questions? Contact me:
Skype ID: therussiangirl